The sales administrator of overhauls & pumps is responsible to meet or exceed customers’ expectations through the daily execution of work order processing, customer relationship building, customer communications and quoting. This position provides ongoing support for Customer Technical Support Specialists with necessary information, order generation, acknowledgement, and resolution. This individual is expected to collaborate interdepartmentally to ensure customer orders flow smoothly from point of order through point of delivery.
- Provide excellent customer service for internal and external stakeholders to develop, maintain and enhance professional relationships.
- Process and prepare overhaul and pump repair orders from initial sign-in and identification to recording and preparing inspection reports and bill of materials ensuring accurate and inclusive scope of work documented for the production department to complete.
- Regularly monitors production job progress by both visual inspection on the production floor as well as engaging with the Production Supervisors on job status.
- Maintain a library of equipment data by capturing and updating accurately the details necessary for successful completion of sales and service orders.
- Avoid silo thinking and behaviors, providing support to other departments and team members as required ensuring overall organizational success.
- Concerned with accuracy and thoroughness, this individual is inclined to be “hands-on” with attention to, and organization of, detail.
- Ability to organize their own activities and priorities, this person is naturally motivated to reach goals and meet schedules.
- Willing to gain knowledge and understanding of Vulcan customers, Vulcan services, Vulcan production equipment, products machined, materials & parts inventory.
- Has an interest in developing and demonstrating technical knowledge and skillfulness with tasks and responsibilities.
- General understanding or interest in mechanical procedures is considered an asset.
- Education: High school diploma. Post secondary education considered an asset.
- Work Experience: 5+ years prior work experience in any field. Related work experience considered an asset.
- Skills: Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail. Written and verbal communication skills. Excellent computer skills. Comfortable with MS office applications. Mechanical Aptitude. Problem solving skills. Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Knowledge: Technical knowledge and experience with gas compression and pump components an asset.
Would consider a combination of education, experience, skills, and knowledge for the right candidate.
- Full-time, Permanent
- 8-hour shift (5 days on, 2 off)
- Day shift (8AM – 5PM)
- Monday to Friday
- May require overtime
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- RRSP contributions
- Overtime Pay
The above statements are intended to provide a general description of the nature and work expectations for the position. It is not a detailed or exhaustive list of duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills, and abilities required.
Expected Start Date
- Position available immediately